Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

search

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Do They Serve Exclusively Grass-Fed Meat at the Funny Farm? Bodybuilding tips

I'll be waiting for the men in white jackets to take me away.

Seems I suffer this new eating disorder, orthodexia, characterized by shunning foods with "artificial ingredients, trans fats or high-fructose corn syrup."

Oh, I also read labels and plan my menus (gasp!) for the week ahead; which according to Dr. Steve Bratman (who coined the name for the condition) is a sure sign I need help.... “If you get a thrill of pleasure from contemplating a healthy menu the day after tomorrow, something is wrong with your focus."

What do you think? Is orthorexia a health concern or hype?

No comments: