Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

search

Thursday, March 27, 2008

After 3 days Rest. Lower body Workout

After 3 days of rest from chest and biceps workout, today I did my lower body workout. I can tell frankly that from overall body training, leg part is the worst for me. I don’t like the exercises. My trainer asked me to do with dropping reps and increasing weights. The reps are from 50 reps for first set to 15 reps for last set (4th).

The lower body exercise schedule divided into 4 sessions.

My Lower body workout programs as below:

Warm up
1.
Treadmill (10 minutes)

Quads
1. Leg Curls (4 sets)
2. Leg Press (4 sets)
3. Smith Machine Squat (4 sets)

Hams
1. Leg extensions (4 sets)
2. Stiff legged deadlift (4 sets)

Calves
1. Calve raise (4 sets)

That it… Does it sound so easy? Try doing all these 6 exercise with 24 sets in 60 minutes or even better 45 minutes. Then, tell me whether this is easy? You will know why I hate so much on lower body work out day.

No comments: