Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

search

Thursday, March 27, 2008

All Pain

All Pain

After my first workout on shoulder, I feel all out and no more strength. Today, even hard to carry hand. I have tried so hard to type this article.

Oh My God, the pain is unbearable. I feel like I should give up bodybuilding. If the pain continues, then I guess I have to drop bodybuilding and venture into other sports. The only motivation drives me is the articles that I read from Flex magazines.

They really follow strict diet and full time workout. For me, I'm just an ordinary guy who goes to work 5 days a week and 10 hours a day. So, I can't really follow the exact table that is published in those magazines unless it is Saturday or Sunday or any public holiday.

Right now, I took my medical leave and just lying down on my bed. I want to continue sleeping. Damn its pain.

No comments: