Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

search

Thursday, March 27, 2008

BSN N.O Xplode or Muscletech NanoVapor?


I have been using BSN NO-Xplode for more than 6 months before trying Muscletech NanoVapor.

First time, when I was using NO-Xplode, I still can remember how it felt like. It was nearly 8 months ago now. I bet, the feelings like that won’t come every time you try new supplements. From the first scoop, I felt like my mind is so focused and everything that I done like hyperactive. I drove the car like crazy to gym. I answered and wish my friends at gym with big smile face and with so energetic. It felt so good. Within 2 weeks of usage my bench press (flat and incline) max weight increased from 50lbs to 90lbs. Yes, that is nearly half of the weight. This type of crazy things happens to me when took NO-Xplode. The max servings I took for NO-Xplode was 2 scoops per day.

Just 2 months ago, I’ve started taking Muscletech NanoVapor and my bench press increased slowly for 8 weeks now from 90lbs to 150lbs max. The increase is slow compared to NO-Xplode but I still prefer to take NanoVapor. I don’t go crazy and hyper when taking NanoVapor. This is what I prefer. If take NO-Xplode, I felt myself that I’m uncontrollable and easy to make me angry also. This is not healthy environment. I prefer something that can give good strength and not making ourselves hyper. I am taking 2 scoops per day. I will try this for one more month now and give a one month break for second cycle although there is no cycle indicated in this supplement, but I prefer to take some break.

No comments: