Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

search

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pre Workout Supplement


One 11/24/07, I did my chest day exercise. Muscles that is concentrated on these day is chest and biceps.

Today I did my lower body workout - Quads, Hams, Calves and Triceps.
It took nearly 2 hours for me to complete all these exercises. Also it is very tiring. I need to take 2 days rest before hitting my 3rd round.
Officially, I have trained all over my body 2 times (2 rounds) in 2 weeks.

Pre-workout meals is most important. It gives us energy during the workout. I started to take weight gainer protein (BSN True-Mass). My trainer advice me to take this supplement. He said, it contains high carbs and therefore high calorie. You need calories to support your exercise sessions during workout. If you don't have enough energy, then you can't fully do your workout and end up taking a lot of rest during sets. This is important for our body to fuel with energy during workout. Same like cars. fuel before use. No fuel, no use. Carbs is the fuel for our body. Take some good carbs instead of sugars.

Thats all for now.. I'm gonna take 2 days rest now. My body is killing me especially the lower body. Can't even take the steps.

No comments: