Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

search

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The pain kills

OMG!!! After my chest and biceps day, the pain is unexplainable. This is crazy; my hands were shivering and need support on 2nd and 3rd sets. My trainer always follows me as I asked him to support. I am worried to train heavy today as my previous workout (shoulder day) pain is still there. I don’t want to stress myself. But the trainer always ask me to go for more reps. I noticed that when we push the bench press with full strength, my back is not stable and carried up.

I slept for at least 8 hours and it is hard to go work today. I feel hard to turn my car steering. The pain is greater than the first day (shoulder workout) but I feel more pain over chest compare to shoulders. In summary, my whole upper body in hell of pain.

I will take rest for today and tomorrow before hitting back gym again for lower body covers quads, hams and calves.

No comments: