Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

search

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Starting All Over Back

I have been going to gym and seriously working out for only 9 months (from Jan 2007 to Sep 2007) and stopped a while now after my hand injury. I have reduced my body fat from 24% at weight 165 lbs to 17% at weight 165 lbs. I have gained 12 lbs of muscle during this period.

I will be hitting back to gym this November as I have taken 1 month rest. It won't be heavy as usual. I will start doing light exercises with high reps and cardio exercise for one month to get prepared for my 52 weeks battle log from Dec 2007 to Dec 2008.

All my supplements and exercise update will be keep in this blog. I will change my exercise patterns, dieting programs and supplements from time to time to get optimal results.

For now, I didn't take any supplements yet. For my November
program (Preparation), I will start with below supplements:

1. Muscletech Nitrotech Hardcore 4 scoops on non-training day and 6 scoops on training day.
2. NxLabs Plasmavol (Blood Plasma Expander) 1 serving each day.
3. Nutrex Vitargo 2 scoops per training day (after training)
4. Vitamin C 1000 mg
5. Tongkat Ali 1000 mg
6. Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg
7. Milk Thistle 3000 mg
8. Glucosamine 1000 mg

I will change my supplements to of Nitric Oxide Muscletech NanoVapor replacing Blood Plasma Expander and additional of post workout meal with Muscletech Anator P70 in December 07 as my weight programs starts.

No comments: