Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

search

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Resting to Prepare


This is my 2nd week of head injuries. The wound is 80% dried up. I just need to take another 1 week off before hitting back to gym.

Can't wait to see the days moving so slow. I feel like I miss the gym (my first home). My 2nd home is my real home. I miss the dumbbells, plates, bars, machines, sweats, musics, and of course chicks in the gym...

Meanwhile, I'm just stocking up my supplements for my programs after the break.

Here is the list of supplements that I'm going to prepare with:
1. Muscletech Nitrotech Hardcore 4lbs Chocolate flavor - 6 scoops a day - protein intakes
2. Muscletech Anator 3.3lbs Berry (don't ever take Orange, it taste like shit) - Postworkout
3. Muscletech NanoVapor 2.2lbs Blue Raspberry - Preworkout
4. Labrada Pro V60 3.5lbs Chocolate - Time release protein - before sleep
5. Tongkat Ali (1000mg for each day) - strong lower back
6. Vitamin C (1000mg for each day) - cooling device
7. Calcium (1000mg for each day) - strong bones
8. Glucosamine (1000mg for each day) - joints lubricants
9. Milk Thistle (3000mg per day) - liver tonic

Of course I'm not going to start everything on my first day.

My first week plan is;
- taking no. 5 to 9 tablets of the above.
- taking 1 scoop of nanovapor preworkout
- not taking anator yet (maybe after 3 weeks)
- take 4 scoops of nitrotech hardcore (2 scoops - postworkout, 2 scoops early morning)
- One serving of labrada pro v60 before bed.

No comments: