Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

search

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Second Session of Shoulder Day


I have changed my exercise schedule to complete all my muscles in 3 days. This is my first day from my new program. I will workout 2 to 4 muscle parts per day. I will take rest of 2 days in between before the next workout.

I took 3 days rest after my low body workout. The whole lower body workout process took around 90 minutes for me. It was like hell; moreover I don't like to train my legs. Today I feel much better and ready for my second cycle of training. Today, I’m going to work put my Shoulder, Trap and back.

Here is the type of exercise I did today:

Rowing exercise for 15 minutes for warm up.

1. Back
1.1 Back Lateral Pull down (4 sets of 12 reps with increasing weight)
1.2 Seated Row (4 sets of 12 reps with increasing weight)
1.3 Hyperextension Bench (4 sets of 15 reps)

2. Shoulder
2.1 Front Shoulder Press (4 sets of 12 reps with increasing weight)
2.2 Back Shoulder Press (4 sets of 12 reps with increasing weight)

3. Trap
3.1 Shrugs (4 sets of 12 reps with increasing weight)

I took around 75 minutes to complete all above exercise. I took a lot of rest in between sets (more than 90 seconds). My muscle is still tired of last week exercise. My target to complete all the sets within 60 minutes maximum, but I couldn’t do it. I took additional 15 minutes from my target. This is not supposed to be. I shouldn't take rest for more than 90 sec between sets. This is strong advice from my trainer. I guess, I couldn’t follow that in my second week of exercise. This is not motivating at all. I need to concentrate more and talk less with my friends in gym.

No comments: