Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

search

Friday, April 18, 2008

I Just Signed up With PPP

I am not really a man that is looking to make money through his blogs and I have put a lot of passion in this one here. On the other hand, the possibility of making some extra money by doing something you love is one that is not to be taken lightly. I just signed up with PayPerPost. This is a web site that connects people that want bloggers to review their posts. If you are a blogger you basically have opportunities available in which you can review some sites (on your blogs) and you will be given money by that advertiser. Since I am constantly browsing different web sites it would never hurt to add some extra dollars to my pockets by writing short reviews about them. We can actually say that this is a review of PayPerPost although we are far from that as I am yet to discover the full potential of this web site.

From what I have read about it, payperpost is highly popular among bloggers in all genres and I did see proof of payment from a lot of regular people that are blogging as a hobby and gaining some good hundreds of dollars per month out of this. I am going to give them a shot and see what comes out of it! I am not expecting to gain too much money but it should still be fun enough to connect with a new world in PayPerPost

No comments: