Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

search

Friday, April 18, 2008

Diet, Mind and Spirit

I rarely recommend a blog that talks about diet, mind and/or spirit but this one that I am going to talk to you about really caught my attention. The blog's name is Diet Mind Spirit and it deals with a lot of subjects from Aromatherapy to Fitness, Yoga and Food. They are really talking about Body Mind Spirit, and that is rare! I am basically referring to the fact that few health blogs today are actually sticking to their name and delivering high quality articles. Diet Mind Spirit does that and helps in aiding individuals achieve Personal Development.

I was also quite impressed with the style used to write the articles and basically everything there. It is very friendly and makes it easier for you to understand everything that is highlighted. We are talking about the possibility to obtain Self improvement through a series of articles that are showing you facts instead of products to purchase! In my view this is enough for us to give this blog a shot and read it! I have been watching it for some time and I must say that I am very happy with what I read there. I do recommend it and I will continue reading the high quality articles provided there! There is a lot we can learn and a lot of information that we do have and we forget, information that we do miss and Diet, Mind and Spirit has a lot of it in my mind when talking about healthy living and more!

No comments: