Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

search

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Teen Bodybuilders Should Use a Full Body Workout

As a teen there are different approaches to bodybuilding in my view. I was glad to see that many shared my ideas. I am now training a friend that is pretty fat I must say and it was pretty hard for him to understand why I emphasized on a full body workout instead of what he read in bodybuilding magazines (you know, the regular one body part per workout routine). Well, the reason is simple, he is a young guy and wants to lose weight while getting fit. He basically wants to look good! That is what every teen bodybuilder out there wants but misses one important step: the beginning! Any good trainer will make you work out your entire body when you are teen and want to go into bodybuilding. A full body workout is what you are after! You will thus be able to hit all major muscle groups three times per week instead of just once. Working out with one muscle group per session is a sure step to overtraining if you are young. Don't take my word for it! Just try it out! If you are young and want to look good and not become a professional bodybuilder just go for a full workout! It does Work!

No comments: